Before now, people (Ghanaians) have often complained about banks and their shortcomings. Yes, they easily get scammed with their money even when they try so hard to avoid it. Investing in local banks also yields very little profit, and that has frustrated several users. There are several other downsides of saving with local banks, and that is why when cryptocurrency was introduced into Ghana, Ghanaians rushed it with open arms.
The first cryptocurrency to gain traction in Ghana is Bitcoin. Although other coins are coming up now, like ETH and BNB, Bitcoin has retained its spot as the most popular cryptocurrency in Ghana.
Nowadays, you can easily find the logo of bitcoin, which is the letter B with two falling inscribed into a coin, on billboards across Ghana. The creators of bitcoin created it to rival physical cash and all the barriers that come with it. Simply put, bitcoin is a decentralized electronic currency that doesn’t require the rules of a central bank or any single controller and can transfer between users without the need for intermediaries.
Bitcoin is the smartest choice of long term investment. In 2011, one bitcoin was equivalent to one USD, but it has since increased to over 50,000 USD. That means if you owned one bitcoin in 2011, you have become richer in 2021. This doesn’t go without saying that the prices of bitcoin don’t fluctuate because it does. But it will still increase in the long run, and you will reap your profits then, unlike local currencies.
If you want to own bitcoin, you have to buy it from the exchange market. However, to gain profit, you have to employ a little for the value of bitcoin to increase before selling. You need a reliable and trustworthy exchange platform to prevent scammers from reaping off you in selling your bitcoin. The reliable and trustworthy platform you need is Dart Africa, the no.1 leading exchange platform in Ghana since its inception.
Why you should choose Dart Africa to sell your bitcoin in Ghana
- Trust and reliability: The first reason you should sell your bitcoin on the Dart Africa exchange platform is that you can trust them. Yes! Dart Africa is not like those other charlatan platforms that pose as exchange platforms to scam people. Since the launching of Dart Africa, it has recorded over 2000 successful trade transactions, and we can’t say the same for some other platform. Also, when you log into the Dart Africa platform, you are first greeted with glowing recommendations from people that used it and enjoyed their services.
- Fast payment: Speedy transactions and payment is another reason you should trust Dart Africa with your bitcoin sales. The creators of Dart Africa are well aware that time is an expensive commodity. Hence, as long as your transaction has been approved and confirmed by the platform, you will get paid within the first few seconds. Also, there are no hidden charges with Dart Africa; what you see is what you get.
- Security: Security is another top feature of Dart Africa that sets it apart from other platforms. With Dart Africa, your funds, personal information, and bank details are always secure. Dart Africa allows you to manage your account by changing the password of your wallet when you want and update bank accounts as all payments are automated.
- Responsive customer service: Dart Africa has an active team of customer service representatives who listen to your every need and offer solutions. With Dart Africa, you don’t have to worry about waiting for responses and their customer service work 24/7.
How to sell bitcoin in Ghana using Dart Africa
Dart Africa has made the sales of bitcoin in Ghana easy. The Dart Africa platform is very easy to use and intuitive. You don’t need to have tech knowledge or third party support to use dart, Africa. The website is instructive in itself. The only requirement is that you must open an account using an active email account and phone number. Follow the steps below to open an account with Dart Africa.
- Visit the Dart Africa website at io.
- Click on sell now.
- Click on sign up hereto create a new account.
- Fill in all the details you require, including your preferred username, email address, phone number, and personal password. Note: you are not required to share your password with anybody for security reasons.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of Dart Africa.
- Click on create an account. Voila! You are now an official Dart African.
After creating your account, you can proceed to sell your bitcoin by following the steps below.
- Click on sell now and log into your account by providing your email and password.
- Select the type of coin.
- Input the amount of coin and its amount in USD, and GHS will be displayed immediately.
- Click on sell coins now
- Make payments to the wallet details given or scan the QR code to continue.
- Immediately your payment is confirmed by Dart Africa, and your account will be credited.